Whether you’re looking to import 10,000 units of your product or a few hundred, you will benefit from reading this book. With over 90 pages of information, tips, advice and some inspiring quotes [...]
China Supplier Due Diligence
To further minimise your risk when you import from China, we conduct the relevant Due Diligence on your chosen China supplier/s by inspecting their premises to ensure that:
- They exist
- They are legitimate
- Have the core production capacity to manufacture your product needs
- Have the required machinery to manufacture your products
- Have proper Quality Controls in place
- Have international exporting experience
- Have been in business for a long period of time
- Have sound management and ownership
- Adhere to relevant social and environmental requirements etc.
We will relay the above information to you in a Due Diligence report that you will be able to keep for future reference.
By conducting this type of inspection on your China supplier/s you minimise your risk and improve your chances to successfully import from China.